And off we go.....!

Well, I have delayed the inevitable. While I have often criticized my beautiful wife that she spends too much time blogging, I have now taken up the gauntlet to create my own digital diary of things that are either important to me, seem totally ridiculous (and therefore, must be made fun of), or fall into the category of rambling aimlessly. This first blog falls into the latter category (unless you find it worthy of something of which to make fun).

I am surrounded by a cast of five....my loving wife (as well as intelligent, and I already mentioned the beauty part of the equation) and four kids....a daughter and three sons.

Today is the first day of home life without my beautiful daughter under my roof. She has headed off into the new adventure of college and is quite ready to take on the world. To say the least, she is spirited (and full of the Holy Spirit). While I hope to have taught her a thing or two about the real world, she, in turn has taught me a few things about life.

I hope to get into more detail later on about what makes me tick (and why there is that ticking sound), but I still need to set up the basics of the site and want to get it into some sort of pleasing assemblage of information before bed-time. That and I do have a bit of homework to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can't DO humble...

It's late and I did not do my homework....